domingo, 24 de enero de 2010

Las hermanitas en blanco y negro/ The little sisters in black and white





Aqui unas fotos de Ana Sofia y Camila juntas, en la primera Sofi esta vestida de campanita, cuando esta de "buen humor" ella pide cargar a Camilita como le llama y la llena de besos... en las demas es una sesion de fotos que tuvieron despues de ir a misa este domingo...
Here are some pictures of the two little sisters together, in the first one Ana Sofia is dressed as Thinker Bell, when she is in a "good mood" she asks to hold Camillita (the ways she calls her). The other pictures I took this Sunday after coming home from Camila's first time at Mass.

3 comentarios:

Sarah dijo...

They are such precious, beautiful girls Monica!

BB Historias dijo...

Thanks my dear friend! I love my two little ones so much...

Anónimo dijo...

me da muchisimo gusto que regresen al blog de las bebes.
muchas felicidades
rgg